We are extremely excited to announce the arrival of the 40th Anniversary OM from our good friends at Bourgeois Guitars on the 19th December 2015.
For Dana, it seems like yesterday that he built that first guitar in his dorm room at Bowdoin College. 40 years and 7000 guitars later, Dana is one of the most recognizable figures in modern lutherie, and Bourgeois Guitars are now known world-wide as some of the finest acoustic guitars available.
To celebrate this milestone, Bourgeois Guitars introduce the 40th Anniversary Limited Edition. A small, exclusive run of 15 Guitars will be produced, with special features and materials hand-selected by Dana himself
The North American Guitar is the only UK dealer to stock a 40th Anniversary model.
- Top - Aged Tone Adirondack
- Back & Sides - Reserve Quilted Mahogany
- Neck - One-piece Mahogany
- Bracing Woods - Aged Tone Adirondack
- Bridge - Snakewood
- Bridge Inlay - Bone Arrows
- Nut - Bone (see model for width)
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Rosette - Abalone
- Tuners - Waverly Gold with Snakewood Buttons
- Bridge Pins - Bone
- Finish - Aged Tone Proprietary
- Fretboard - Snakewood
- Headstock - Snakewood
- Bindings - Ziricote
- Purfling - Black & White
- Inlay - 40th Annivesary design in Bone
- Body Style - OM