Bourgeois OM Dana Bourgeois Signature Acoustic Guitar, Adirondack Spruce & Brazilian Rosewood
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
You always know you're in for something special when you see "signature" in a guitar's name, and this one is no exception. Dana Bourgeois chose the cream of the crop tonewoods when crafting this signature OM. A very clean, straight-grained Adirondack spruce top is backed by gorgeously figured Brazilian rosewood, and coordinated with koa binding and DB signature herringbone purfling and backstrip. The end result is a visually lovely guitar, but even more important is the tone. Brazilian rosewood's complex, overtone-rich voice is enhanced by the best properties of Adirondack spruce.
With a wide dynamic range that sounds as good being sensitively fingerpicked as it does with a heavy right-hand strum, this is an OM that is only going to get better with age. This is the kind of OM that could easily be your "one-and-only" guitar, and make for quite the heirloom to pass on.
- Body shape: OM
- Top: Adirondack spruce
- Back and sides: Brazilian rosewood
- Neck: 14-fret square in Honduran mahogany
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- String spacing at bridge: 2-5/16"
- Fretboard and bridge: Ebony
- Headstock veneer: Brazilian rosewood
- Tuners: Waverly gold with snakewood buttons
- Body binding: Koa
- Case: Hard case
- Serial number: 9042
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Sounds as good being sensitively fingerpicked as it does with a heavy right-hand strum
- This DB could easily be your "one-and-only" guitar, and make for quite the heirloom to pass on
- Straight-grained Adirondack spruce top is backed by gorgeously figured Brazilian rosewood