Bourgeois OM Style 42, Brazilian Rosewood & Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce
This guitar is currently being built and is available for pre-order. Payment will be taken now and we will get in touch when the guitar is ready to be shipped.
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
- Model/body: OM
- Top: Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce
- Back and sides: Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Bridge and pins: Ebony, Antique Bone Pins
- Saddle: Drop in, compensated
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Rosette: Abalone
- Purfling: Style 42 Abalone
- Headstock veneer: Brazilian Rosewood
- Brace pattern: Aged Tone torrefied X
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1 3/4"
- String spacing: 2 5/16"
- Lower bout: 15 1/16"
- Serial number: TBD
- Year of build: 2022
- Case: Hardshell
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us