Bourgeois OMS Custom Heirloom Series, Redwood & Koa
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
This beautiful custom Heirloom Series OMS from our friends at Bourgeois Guitars in Maine came and went before we knew it, but we couldn't pass up the opportunity to show off the exquisite work of Dana and his team on this special model.
Before the current OM design was crystallized, there were variations that sported a bigger upper bout and the 12-fret configuration, which changes the bridge placement to the widest part of the lower bout. The result is uniquely responsive, dynamic, and perfect for (but not limited to) fingerstyle. Crafted of a beautiful set of redwood and figured koa, this truly is a fingerpicker's dream, with warmth, responsiveness, and bright clarity for days.
Reach out to us if you'd like to learn more about commissioning a similar instrument from Bourgeois Guitars.
- Model: 12-fret OM with cutaway
- Top: Redwood
- Back and sides: Koa
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Bridge: Ebony, traditional
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Headstock veneer: Madagascar rosewood
- Rosette: Abalone
- Tuners: Waverly nickel
- Finish: Standard high gloss
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Lower bout: 15-1/6"
- Case: Hardshell
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The 12-fret OMS design features a bridge placed in the middle of the widest part of the lower bout, with a cutaway for extra access
- Redwood's warmth and clarity are perfectly matched by koa's bright, articulate voice
- A simple abalone rosette and lined purfling add just a slight accent to this already beautiful guitar