This outrageously cool little instrument is a Victorian Piccolo Parlour acoustic guitar from Bourgeois out in Lewiston, Maine USA.
With a Torrefied Adirondack Spruce top paired with an exquisite set of Brazilian Rosewood for the back and sides, this fine instrument has a truly inspiring voice to match its striking visuals.
The Parlour inspired neck profile has all the playability and accessibility Dana and his team are so consistent with providing, and all the way through the dusty end of the fretboard notes ring out clear and true with great articulation and character.
The tone of the guitar is very focused and punchy, with shimmering highs and a surprising amount of sustain and warmth. When played with a flatpick the guitar has an explosive response and tight lows, but when played finger style really opens up with a balanced and harmonically laden richness to the sound.
This gorgeous instrument comes in a custom fitted hardcase.
- Model Victorian Piccolo Parlor
- Top Wood: Torrefied Adirondack
- Back/Sides: Premium Brazilian
- Rosette: Half Herringbone
- Backstrip: Arrowhead
- Buttwedge: Body Wood
- Body Binding: Ziricote
- Purfling: Half Herringbone with Back and Sides
- Neck: Square Parlor 12 Fret
- Head Veneer: Brazilian
- Head Binding: Ziricote/Black/Maple
- Fretboard: 12 Fret Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Squares & Diamonds - Short
- Fretboard Binding: Ziricote/Black/White
- Heelcap: Body Wood Heelcap
- Tuners: Waverly Gold
- Bridge: Ebony Pyramid - 2 5/16 - Short
- Pins: Bone - Black Dots
- Pickguard: None
- Top Color: Natural
- Additional: AT Braces,Animal Protein Glue
- Nut Width: 1 3/4”
- Scale Length: 25”
- Bridge Spacing: 2 5/16
- Upper Bout Width: 8 1/2”
- Waist: 7 1/2”
- Lower Bout Width: 11 1/2”
- Body Length: 18”
- Depth at Neck: 3 1/4”
- Depth at Tail-Black: 3 5/8”
- Total Length: 36 1/4"