Bourgeois Slope D, Figured English Walnut & Aged Tone Adirondack Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The Bourgeois slope-shouldered dreadnought, with its slightly shorter 25" scale, is a true jack-of-all-trades. Well-loved as a vocal accompaniment and fingerpicker's dread, it's certainly no slouch for flatpicking leads, either. Warm mid-range and clarity are achieved by pairing rippling English walnut--a tonewood that is generally brighter than mahogany--with bearclaw Adirondack spruce that's been torrefied through Bourgeois' signature "aged tone" process.
The nut brown sunburst is matched with a Madagascar rosewood bridge and fretboard, and finished off with "The Stag" inlay pattern. The end result is as visually warm and appealing as this Slope D's tone.
- Top: Aged Tone Adirondack spruce
- Back and sides: Figured English Walnut
- Neck: Mahogany with 14-fret contour
- Bracing: Aged Tone torrefied Adirondack spruce
- Scale length: 25"
- Nut width: 1-23/32"
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Fretboard and bridge: Madagascar rosewood
- Tuners: Wavely nickel w/ oval ivoroid buttons
- Case: Hard case
- Serial number: 9028
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Well-loved as a vocal accompaniment and fingerpicker's dread, it's certainly no slouch for flatpicking leads
- This slope-shouldered dreadnought, with its slightly shorter 25" scale, is a true jack-of-all-trades
- Warm mid-range and clarity are achieved by pairing rippling English walnut with bearclaw Adirondack spruce