Breedlove Masterclass Concert CE Electro-Acoustic Guitar - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
This stunning Breedlove MasterClass Concert CE electro-acoustic guitar features Myrtlewood back and sides and a Sitka Spruce top.
The neck is made from Eastern Hard Rock Maple and an African Ebony fretboard, with masterclass leaves inlay and koa bindings.
This guitar is in excellent condition and comes with a hard case.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood : Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top : Sitka spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides : Myrtlewood
- Top Finish : Gloss
- Back & Side Finish : Gloss
- Fretboard : African ebony
- # Frets : 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware: Gotoh 510, gold with ebony buttons
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9”
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.75"
- String Gauge: D’Addario EXP 16
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Bridge: Winged bridge, African ebony
- Binding: Koa
- Inlay: Masterclass leaves
- Case: Ameritage custom
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 4”
- Crafted In: Bend, OR USA
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us