This gorgeous Breedlove Oregon Concert E is a stunning and versatile instrument, combining choice tonewoods and fantastic playability handmade in Oregon, USA.
Featuring a magnificent set of Myrtlewood for the back and sides and a Sitka Spruce top, the tone of this fine instrument is characterised largely by the inspiring note definition and crystalline trebles the shimmer in tandem with the lovely array of harmonic overtones present throughout the playing experience.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Colour: Natural
- Top Material:
- Back & Sides:
- Neck Material: Honduran Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: African Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.5mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Bridge: Delta Bridge, African Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Breedlove, Nickel
- Pickup & Preamp: LR Baggs EAS
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell