Bunting Alice, Summer Sky Blue
Bunting Guitars of Israel have a delightfully compelling backstory and goal. Founded by two friends, Yaniv Loria and Guy Shapira, the pair seek to create electric guitars and basses that feel like friendly, played-in vintage instruments right out of the case. A no-frills rock and roller, the Alice is a short scale T-style electric made of acoustically resonant German spruce for the body, and unusual Bosnian maple for the neck, which Bunting says "has a mellow yet pronounced midrange and rings beautifully". The wood combination provides the beloved twang you want from a T-style guitar, but with notable warmth and balance. The short scale length can handle lighter and heavier gauge strings equally, giving the player another option for dialing in their playing style. Bunting's proprietary "Raw Finish" is an old-world inspired recipe that is "a very thin and breathing finish that looks and feels old from the start". Completing the package is a Wolfetone Rabid Bitch bridge pickup, complemented by a Mojo Firebird humbucker for the neck pickup. Grab one of these 50s-inspired beauties while you can!
- Body construction: Solid body
- Body style: LP junior
- Finish: Summer Sky Blue
- Body wood: German spruce
- Neck: Bosnian maple
- Neck join: Bolt-on
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 10"
- Tuners: Gotoh SX 510, aged nickel
- Nut material: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Body binding: None
- Bridge: Tele style, brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Tele ashtray
- Pickups: Mojo Firebird (neck), Wolfetone Rabid Bitch (bridge)
- Scale length: 24-1/2"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- String spacing: 2-1/8"
- Weight: 5.73 lbs
- Year of build: 2021
- Serial number: 118
- Case: Hiscox
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Bunting's Alice is a 1950s inspired T-style solid body guitar made of acoustically resonant German spruce and Bosnian maple
- Their proprietary "Raw Finish" is an old-world inspired recipe that is "a very thin and breathing finish that looks and feels old from the start"
- Completing the package is a Wolfetone Rabid Bitch bridge pickup, complemented by a Mojo Firebird humbucker for the neck pickup
Bunting Guitars is a labor of love, focusing on creating their vision of electric guitars and basses. These are passionately handcrafted by six hard-working hands, one instrument at a time, at Bunting’s rural workshop in Israel.