Bunting Melody Queen JM, Madmen Red
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Melody Queen is an offset guitar that can go from sweet cleans that cut through the mix to explosive fuzzed out bliss. In all cases, the Melody Queen reigns supreme! Let your new queen take you on a trip of exploration, from Surf to Grunge to Indie to Experimental, wherever your flow leads you.
The Melody Queen features some great hardware: A Mastery offset bridge, which is without a doubt the best on the market. A Duesenberg Tremola tailpiece – this has the perfect style and functionality, and offers some great improvements over its ancestor. Last are the locking Gotoh tuners – an excellent combination of vintage looks with modern benefits.
The JM version is a classic favorite. Its bell-like clean tones are biting and clear, and when played into an overdriven amp or fuzz pedal, they generate some of the most beautifully rich and complex harmonic textures.
- Model: Melody Queen
- Body style: Solid Jazzmaster
- Finish: Madmen Red
- Body: German spruce
- Neck: Bosnian maple with C profile
- Neck join: Bolt on
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 10"
- Tuners: Gotoh Magnum Locking
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1-5/8"
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Bridge: Mastery
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Tremolo
- Pickups: Mojo JM 58-64
- String spacing: 2"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Weight: 7.23 lbs
- Year of build: 2021
- Serial number: 107
- Case: Hiscox
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The Mojo JM pickups' bell-like clean tones are biting and clear, and when played into an overdriven amp or fuzz pedal, they generate some of the most beautifully rich and complex harmonic textures.
- Bunting's proprietary “Raw Finish” recipe. A mix of old-world ingredients that makes for a very thin and breathing finish that looks and feels old from the start.
- The solid European spruce body is lightweight and resonant, while the solid Bosnian maple neck has a mellow yet pronounced midrange and rings beautifully. All Bunting's necks are quarter-sawn.
This product listing was written by Kim. If you’d like to talk to Kim about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours
Email Kim about this guitar
Bunting Guitars is a labor of love, focusing on creating their vision of electric guitars and basses. These are passionately handcrafted by six hard-working hands, one instrument at a time, at Bunting’s rural workshop in Israel.