Bunting Melody Queen T, Vanilla
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Bunting took the shape, style and comfort of the Melody Queen’s offset body and mated it with a T-style bridge. This marriage results in classic sweet tones that are both familiar and fresh at the same time. This Melody Queen is in their beautiful "Vanilla" oil-based finish and has a nice lightweight body made from very resonant German spruce mated with a nicely figured Bosnian maple neck, topped with a beautiful Madagascar rosewood fretboard. The Mojo Firebird neck pickup is the perfect match for this guitar's Wolftone T-Style bridge pickup, which has a full spectrum tone without the harsh treble of many T-style guitars. The Firebird mini has a sweet, toppy, and slightly compressed tone that gives you a killer combination of humbucker warmth and single-coil chime.
- Body construction: Solid
- Body style: Jazzmaster
- Finish: Vanilla
- Body wood: German spruce
- Neck: Bosnian maple
- Neck join: Bolt-on
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 10"
- Tuners: Vintage Fender style
- Nut material: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Bridge: Tele-style, brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Tele ash tray
- Pickups: Mojo Firebird (neck) / Wolfetone R.8 (bridge)
- Nut width: 1-5/8"
- String spacing: 2-3/64"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Serial number: 113
- Case: Hiscox
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The solid body Jazzmaster is made of German spruce, a resonant tonewood not often seen on electrics, with a neck of Bosnian maple
- This Bunting Melody Queen T sports a Mojo Firebird pickup in the neck, and a Wolfetone R.8 for the bridge pickup
- The oil-based finish comes in a cool, clean Vanilla - the perfect look for a versatile guitar
Bunting Guitars is a labor of love, focusing on creating their vision of electric guitars and basses. These are passionately handcrafted by six hard-working hands, one instrument at a time, at Bunting’s rural workshop in Israel.