Bunting Melody Queen T, Vanilla
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Bunting took the shape, style and comfort of the Melody Queen’s offset body and mated it with a T-style bridge. This marriage results in classic sweet tones that are both familiar and fresh at the same time. This Melody Queen is in their beautiful "Vanilla" oil-based finish and has a nice lightweight body made from very resonant German spruce mated with a nicely figured Bosnian maple neck, topped with a beautiful Madagascar rosewood fretboard. The Mojo Firebird neck pickup is the perfect match for this guitar's Wolftone T-Style bridge pickup, which has a full spectrum tone without the harsh treble of many T-style guitars. The Firebird mini has a sweet, toppy, and slightly compressed tone that gives you a killer combination of humbucker warmth and single-coil chime.
- Body construction: Solid
- Body style: Jazzmaster
- Finish: Vanilla
- Body wood: German spruce
- Neck: Bosnian maple
- Neck join: Bolt-on
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 10"
- Tuners: Vintage Fender style
- Nut material: Bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Bridge: Tele-style, brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Tele ash tray
- Pickups: Mojo Firebird (neck) / Wolfetone R.8 (bridge)
- Nut width: 1-5/8"
- String spacing: 2-3/64"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Serial number: 113
- Case: Hiscox
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The solid body Jazzmaster is made of German spruce, a resonant tonewood not often seen on electrics, with a neck of Bosnian maple
- This Bunting Melody Queen T sports a Mojo Firebird pickup in the neck, and a Wolfetone R.8 for the bridge pickup
- The oil-based finish comes in a cool, clean Vanilla - the perfect look for a versatile guitar
This product listing was written by Joel. If you’d like to talk to Joel about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours
Email Joel about this guitar
Bunting Guitars is the collaboration between Israeli duo Yaniv Loria and Guy Shapira, perfectly combining Guy’s skills in lutherie and electronics with Yaniv’s eye for art and design to create a small, boutique electric guitar custom shop just north of Tel Aviv, Israel.