This utterly gorgeous Casimi C3 Signature has just arrived in our pre-owned section. This is a custom-built instrument featuring a stunning set of Hawaiian Koa for the back and sides and an Alpine Moon Spruce top.
The Hawaiian theme is carried through the design aesthetics of the guitar with a custom rosette design and a jaw-dropping turtle-themed soundport.
The Casimi C3 design encapsulates everything we love about Casimi. A modern jumbo guitar with a 12-fret neck join and a florentine cutaway for upper fret access, combined with arm and rib bevels for comfort and a truly unique aesthetic. This guitar has a softness and sweetness thanks to the Koa back and sides and the 12-fret neck join but the 16 1/2" lower bout width and 4 5/8" depth give the guitar a massive driving force and an incredible amount of headroom.
This guitar was built in 2018 and comes to us in excellent condition, with certificate of authenticity and original Hoffee hard shell case.
- Sound Board – Alpine Moon Spruce
- Back - Hawaiian Koa
- Sides - Hawaiian Koa with inner sides of Wengé
- Florentine Cutaway
- Rib & Arm Bevels in West African Ebony
- Neck - Honduras Mahogany
- Nut Width - 1.75"
- Headstock - Casimi signature with brass logo
- Rosette - Casimi signature with custom inlay in Ebony
- Scale length - 26"
- Fretboard - Ebony
- Nut - black Tusq
- Saddle - black Tusq
- Bridge - Casimi signature hollow port in Ebony
- Bindings - Ebony
- Tuners - Gotoh 510
- Inlay - Hawaiian Black Pearl Casimi headstock logo
- Electronics - none
- Case - Hoffee Carbon Fibre