We have been lucky enough to have a few Charis guitars pass through the TNAG showroom over the past few years and every time they do we always want more! Inspired by the great Jim Olson - Bill has a wonderful place in the luthier community and an even better philosophy on building his guitars...
"My preference is to do a few things well rather than do a lot of things just OK. If something is worth doing, it is worth overdoing!"
This stunning SJ is built in a gorgeous set of Sapele for the back and sides and Engelmann spruce for the top. It is a wonderful all-rounder that suits a multitude of playing styles. Super-versatile with a warm and alluring voice.
This guitar was sold to the current owner by TNAG. It is now being sold via our Exchange Sell From Home service and is located in the UK.
- Model - SJ Cutaway
- Year - 2012
- Condition: Mint
- Back & Sides - Sapele
- Top - Engelmann Spruce
- Condition - Excellent
- Scale Length - 25.6" (14 frets to body).
- Fingerboard Radius - 16" standard
- String Spacing at Saddle - 2.25" & 2.3125"
- Nut Widths - 1.75" & 1.8125"
- Lower Bout Width - 15.25"
- Upper Bout Width - 11.375"
- Waist Width - 9.375"
- Overall Body Length - 19.5"
- Body Depth:
- Standard Body - 4.375 at end block & 3.875 at the heel
- K&K Pure Mini pickup installed