This gorgeous double-cut electric from Collings picks up where the '50s left off, with a super versatile workhorse feel and signature ergonomic tweaks that make it exceptionally comfortable to play both at home and on stage, with the exceptional hand built quality we've come to love from the team out in Austin, Texas.
The Honduran Mahogany construction in the body and neck provides a resonant and solid platform for this lively electric, with the vintage inspired set of Lollar p90s delivering a wide range of iconic single coil tones both clean and overdriven.
The neck sports a Rosewood board and classic 'C' profile, making for an ultimately comfortable and easy playing experience all the way through to the upper reaches of the guitar, with amazing access to those upper frets thanks to the distinctive neck join and cutaway.
- Construction: Solid body double cutaway
- Body: Honduran mahogany
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: None
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1 (Nickel-plated Zinc)
- Tailpiece: Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ ivoroid long dots (5mm non-tapered)
- Pickups: Lollar P90s
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: Amber or black top hat
- Pickup Rings: Cream or black
- Nut: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead: Profile Haircut
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickguard: Black/Cream/Black
- Truss Rod Cover: Black/Cream/Black with 290 logo
- Case: Deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage