This gorgeous Collings C10 Deluxe brings together some of our favorite aspects of 20s/30s parlor guitars and modern luthiery appointments to create an exceptionally versatile and ergonomic instrument.
The vintage aspect of this stunning parlor guitar finds its roots in the realm of vintage Gibson L-00 model guitars, and the choice of tonewoods for it definitely stays true to this blueprint, with the twists in the construction only straying from this classic ethos to benefit the player.
The cutaway on the guitar gives you great access to the upper frets in a way seldom experienced from a guitar in this style while making no compromise in capturing the gorgeous, dry and vintage tone that makes the style so popular.
Tonally, the C10 Deluxe is defined by its iconic midrange, very present and balanced around that is a warm and open low end, with crisp even trebles completing the picture.
The guitar comes with the original hardshell case and the condition is Exc++. There are signs of playing wear, but nothing major. Minor marks here and there.
- Walnut stain Mahogany back and sides
- Adirondack Spruce top
- Ivoroid binding on the body, fretboard, and peghead
- Sunburst top
- 1-3/4" nut width
- Bone nut
- 2-3/16" saddle spacing
- Firestripe pickguard
- Ebony fretboard with pearl dot inlay
- Ebony peghead overlay
- Nickel Waverlys
- Ebony straight bridge with bone drop-in saddle
- Ebony bridge pins with pearl dots
- Maple-Walnut-Maple back strip
- Chrome-plated strap button installed on the underside of the neck heel
- LR Baggs Ribbon (passive) pickup installed