Collings C100 A, Adirondack Spruce & Honduran Mahogany
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The Collings C100 is the "bigger, bolder cousin" to their delightful C10 model. It's got curvy, parlor-inspired proportions blown up into large-bodied guitar that clocks in with a wide 16" lower bout and 4-3/4" depth. The rich bass is balanced out by crisp clarity in the high end, resulting in a tone and presence that's perfect for singer-songwriters looking for a strong vocal companion. Standard models come with a Sitka spruce top, but the addition of Adirondack spruce found on this model kicks it up a notch, giving the player even more headroom for digging in with a flatpick. The chunky C-shape neck profile makes fretting cowboy chords comfortable, and electric players will find it easy to adapt to. Price includes a TKL Deluxe hard case.
- Model: C100
- Top: Adirondack spruce
- Back and sides: Honduran mahogany
- Neck: Honduran mahogany with C profile
- Fretboard: Ebony with MOP dots
- Tuners: Nickel Waverly 16:1
- Peg head veneer: Ebony
- Body binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge and pins: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone, drop-in
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Rosette: Ivoroid with b/w purfling
- Purfling: Rope
- Back strip: 1-style (walnut)
- Brace pattern: Pre-war non-scalloped X-brace
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- String spacing: 2-3/16"
- Lower bout: 15-7/8"
- Depth: 4-3/4"
- Length: 19-3/4"
- Serial number: 31774
- Year: 2021
- Case: TKL Deluxe hardshell
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- With parlor-inspired curves adapted for a large-bodied guitar, this jumbo-esque offering from Collings is the perfect vocal companion
- Premium Adirondack spruce adds an extra layer of bright, crisp clarity and dynamic range for strong strummers and pickers
- Collings keeps it simple with a dark stain on the mahogany back and sides, beautifully set off by ivoroid binding and an ivoroid rosette
This product listing was written by Kim. If you’d like to talk to Kim about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours