Collings City Limits DLX Electric Guitar, Cherry Sunburst
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
Collings never fails to breathe new life into classic designs. With its solid Honduran Mahogany body, hand-selected Eastern Flamed Maple top, and a carefully hand-set mortise and tenon neck joint, this Collings City Limits DLX brings tonal complexity and sustain to the table in spades.
Through rigorous hand sanding between coats, Collings achieves a nitrocellulose lacquer finish that measures between .005-.007” in thickness. Due to its thin lacquer, the Collings City Limits produces an excellent acoustic response, all while maintaining great protection. The City Limits is equipped with a pair of Lollar Imperial humbuckers to capture its airy top end and balanced midrange; delivering a tight bass response, complex overtones, and full-bodied character. All within a sleekly contoured body, Collings had added comfort and style to an American classic.
- Construction: Solid Body
- Body: Honduran mahogany
- Top: Premium flamed maple
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding: None
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1 (nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece: Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ MOP long dots
- Pickups: Lollar Std Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: Cream top hat
- Pickup Rings: Cream
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra-long mortise & tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50's Style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer, cherry sunburst
- Pickguard: Cream
- Truss Rod Cover: Black/Cream/Black
- Year: 2020
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The City Limits is equipped with a pair of Lollar Imperial humbuckers to capture its airy top end and balanced midrange; delivering a tight bass response, complex overtones, and full-bodied character
- Solid Honduran Mahogany body, hand-selected Eastern Flamed Maple top, and a carefully hand-set mortise and tenon neck joint
- Collings achieves a nitrocellulose lacquer finish that measures between .005-.007” in thickness which produces an excellent acoustic response