This elegant dreadnought is a Collings D1A with an upgraded Adirondack Spruce top.
Taking it's cues from the most popular acoustic guitar style in the world, this stunning square shoulder certainly isn't short on contemporaries, but what truly sets them apart is their nuanced and innovative workmanship which brings a whole new depth and tonal clarity to the format.
Made up in Mahogany for the back and sides and Topped with beautifully grained Adirondack Spruce, the simple lines of this fine instrument belie its magnificent tonal character and versatility, the perfect workhorse acoustic guitar.
The Mahogany neck is fast and comfortable, with Collings ever superb fretwork making for clear and articulate fretting across the board. Making it effortless to coax out all the warm and dynamic tones the guitar has to offer.
The guitar is in great condition and comes in a non-original TKL Tweed Hardcase.
- Mahogany back and sides
- Adirondack Spruce top
- 1-3/4" nut width; tortoise color binding on the body only
- Tortoise color pickguard
- Mahogany neck with no volute
- Ebony fretboard with pearl dot inlay (long pattern)
- Ebony peghead overlay
- Nickel Waverly Tuners
- Ebony belly bridge with drop-in bone saddle
- 2-3/16" spacing at the saddle
- Chrome strap button installed on the underside of the neck heel
- Non-Original TKL Tweed Harcase