The I-35 LC is Collings acclaimed semi-hollow body electric and blends superb craftsmanship and contemporary appointments with a distinctly vintage feel and tone.
The construction is as classic as the design, but executed to an exemplary standard, with the laminate Figured Maple a stunning visual under the natural finish.
The Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers could not be a better choice for this stunning electric, and do an inspiring job of capturing quintessential, classic tones while remaining versatile and articulate.
The Aged Natural Nitrocellulose finish also adds spades of vintage mojo and gives the guitar a fantastic, played in feel straight out of the case, incredibly comfortable under the left hand with a medium-fat 'C' profile and boasting singing sustain and a lively response.
The guitar is in superb condition and comes in its original Collings Hardcase.
- Top: Select figured maple semi-hollow laminate
- Back and Sides: Select figured maple semi-hollow laminate
- Neck: Medium-Fat "C" neck shape - Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ivoroid bound Indian Rosewood
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Frets: 22, Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" Bone
- Pickups: Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbukers (aged nickel)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone (CTS 500K/ Jupiter Vintage Yellow)
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1(nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece: Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Machine Heads: Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo (aged)
- Includes: Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer aged finish and hardware
- Binding: Non-grained ivoroid
- Pickguard: Black/Cream/Black
- Brand: Collings