This is an all-but-new Collings OM-1, a 2019 model featuring Honduran Mahogany back and sides paired with a Sitka Spruce top.
80 years after this body shape was first designed, it has become the most popular 14-fret model with fingerstyle guitar soloists who choose to play on steel strings. Yet flatpickers also find it appealing.
The OM-1 features pre-war scalloped X bracing, simple 1-style decorations such as a black and white wood rosette, Mother of Pearl dot inlays and a tortoise-shell pick guard.
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Honduran Mahogany
- Year Of Build: 2019
- Serial: 29899
- Rosette: Simple, style 1
- Body Binding: Tortoise celluloid
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany with adjustable truss rod
- Fretboard: Ebony with pearl dot inlay
- Head Veneer: Ebony
- Tuners: Nickel Waverlys
- Bridge: Ebony belly
- Pins: Ebony with pearl dots
- Saddle: Bone, compensated, drop-in
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Condition: Near Mint. One or two minute marks, otherwise clean