This guitar is currently being built and is available for pre-order. Payment will be taken now and we will get in touch when the guitar is ready to be shipped.
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The 14-fret OM (Orchestra Model) steel-string guitar has long been a favorite of fingerstyle players, but you'll find this versatile guitar in the hands of many a flatpicker and strummer, as well. Collings puts their spin on the classic herringbone OM-28 with their OM2H. A Sitka spruce top and Indian rosewood back and sides pair together for a warm, responsive tone, that's richer in the bass register than you might expect from a mid-sized guitar, and balanced out by Collings' signature high-end clarity. Herringbone purfling, ivoroid binding, and a zipper backstrip are all the adornment this stalwart classic needs.
- Body: Orchestra model
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Indian rosewood
- Neck: Honduran mahogany with modified V profile
- Bracing: Pre-war scalloped X-bracing in Sitka spruce
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony belly-style
- Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Purfling: Herringbone
- Backstrip: 2-style (zipper)
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- String spacing at the bridge: 2-3/16"
- Case: TKL hard case
- Serial number: TBD
- Year of build: 2021
Year: 2021 SN or order reference: TBC
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us