Collings 00-2HA Acoustic Guitar, Indian Rosewood & Adirondack Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
This elegant 00 from Collings is a truly magnificent example of the wonders they can achieve in such a simple and understated format.
Finding its roots in traditional and vintage 12-fret 00 sized guitars, this delightful instrument really comes into its own when you start to hone in on quality and construction.
With a gorgeous set of Indian rosewood for the back and sides and an Adirondack Spruce top with notably stunning grain and color, the minimalistic lines of this guitar are set into an inspiring foundation indeed.
This iconic combination of tonewoods, in tandem with the 12-fret neck join, makes for a very warm, full-bodied tone with a sensitive dynamic range and all the rich overtones you would be right to expect from a stellar 00.
The guitar plays smooth and comfortable across the board, with heaps of sustain and lovely low action.
The guitar comes with a Collings branded TKL Hardcase.
- 12-frets to the body
- Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Adirondack Spruce top
- Ivoroid binding on the body only
- No binding on the neck or peghead
- Herringbone top purfling
- 28-style rosette
- Tortoise color pickguard
- Mahogany neck with diamond volute
- Ebony fretboard with short pattern diamonds and squares inlay
- Bone nut
- 1-3/4" nut width
- Short scale length
- Slotted peghead with Ebony overlay and the Collings logo in pearl
- Nickel Waverlys
- Ebony pyramid bridge
- Bone drop-in saddle
- Ebony pins with pearl dots
- 2-3/16" spacing at the saddle
- Collings branded TKL hardshell case.
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us