Collings Parlor 2H-T Sunburst, Indian Rosewood & Adirondack Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
So often overlooked in favor of its louder and larger descendants, the parlor guitar is coming back, no doubt in part due to Collings' exquisite recreations of this late 19th century design. With a long body and a short scale, it's slinky and easy-playing. While it may never compete with the dreadnought in terms of volume, its clarity and richness of tone make it a deeply satisfying guitar for intimate jams and solo playing at home. Adirondack spruce gives this model a boost for punching above its weight class, and that gorgeous sunburst adds some extra vintage charm.
- Model: Parlor
- Top: Adirondack spruce
- Back and sides: Indian rosewood
- Neck: Honduran mahogany with modified V profile
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony pyramid-style
- Construction: Traditional Series build and voicing
- Bracing: Custom Traditional Series pre-war X-brace (no tongue brace)
- Finish: High gloss ultra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Scale length: 24-7/16"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- String spacing at bridge: 2-5/16"
- Serial number: 29497
- Year: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
This product listing was written by Lindsay. If you’d like to talk to Lindsay about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours