The SoCo Deluxe is Collings most premium iteration of their distinctive and incredibly versatile SoCo model.
Built out of premium Quilted Maple for the top with a Maple center block, with a Honduran Mahogany back and sides and finished in a gorgeous Amber Sunburst, this guitar oozes a sense of deluxe quality and style that is entirely warranted.
The C-shaped Honduran Mahogany neck is a real pleasure to play, with the Madagascar Rosewood fretboard completing the makeup of this exceptional instrument, and providing great fretting all the way through to the dusty end of the guitar.
The Loller Low Wind Imperial Pickup set in the SoCo are tremendously dynamic, with the low output lending to a wonderfully warm vintage tonality with great clarity and response. When you drive your amp harder, the guitar still retains its glorious dynamic range and really allows for expressive playing in any scenario.
This instrument is in fantastic condition and comes in its original hardshell case.
- 15" wide
- Premium Quilted Maple top over Maple laminate semi-hollow body (Maple center block)
- Honduran Mahogany C-shaped neck
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Madagascar Rosewood fretboard with pearl parallelogram inlay
- Ivoroid binding on the body, fretboard and peghead
- Gold hardware
- Lollar low wind Imperial Pickups
- Stop tailpiece
- Gold-plated Gotoh tuning machines with Ivoroid buttons