Collings SoCo Deluxe Electric Guitar, Merlot - Pre-Owned
This pre-owned Collings SoCo Deluxe is in like-new condition and plays like a dream. The SoCo takes all of the most beloved features from the heritage of semi-hollow guitars, and combines them with the distinctive look, feel, and design that you’d expect from a Collings guitar. The single-cutaway design allows for both a greater mass and increased contact with the neck joint. This construction creates a controlled low-end response and a resonance that flows through the instrument.
With its grained ivoroid knobs, binding and pickup rings, alongside a premium Flamed Maple top and Honduran mahogany body, this SoCo Deluxe is outfitted with Collings’ most premium aesthetic configuration. This guitar’s visual appeal, paired with its focused classic tone, creates a timeless instrument for the modern player.
- Construction: Semi-hollow with maple center block
- Body: Honduran mahogany
- Top: Premium flamed maple
- Neck: Honduran mahogany
- Body Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Peghead Binding: Grained ivoroid
- Bridge: Kluson ABR-1 (nickel-plated zinc w/ retaining wire)
- Tailpiece: Kluson Stop Tailpiece (nickel-plated zinc, steel studs)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ MOP long dots
- Soundhole: F-holes (unbound)
- Pickups: Lollar Low Wind Imperial Humbuckers
- Pots/Caps: DiMarzio 500K / Jupiter Vintage Yellow
- Knobs: Custom grained ivoroid top hat
- Pickup Rings: Custom grained ivoroid
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer: Ebony w/ MOP Collings logo
- Peghead Profile: Haircut
- Tuners: Nickel Gotoh w/ Collings logo
- Wiring: 50's Style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Guitar Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer, Merlot
- Truss Rod Cover: Grained ivoroid
- Year: 2017
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us