Current Location: TNAG London
Delivery Time to TNAG Nashville: Two Days
This stunning Maybach Lester 58 harkens back to birth of 'rock' music with an iconic look, sound and incredible build quality making their take on this legendary silhouette a worthy addition to the diverse world of single cut electrics.
In traditional fashion the body is made up of a two-piece mahogany back, topped with a set of gorgeous flamed maple, set off by the wonderful Havanna Tobacco nitrocellulose finish which has been subtly aged to give the guitar a real vintage feel straight out of the case.
The neck is defined by its classic '58' profile, notoriously chunky but exceedingly comfortable, and built in mahogany and rosewood board it fits the iconic specs of the original and plays like a dream with heaps of sustain.
The guitar features a set of Amber Spirit of 59 Humbucking pickups and these complete the outfit perfectly, voiced with the lively, ever-so-slightly nasal yet warm and full qualities of old PAF Humbuckers from that bygone era.
These guitars are expertly hand made by Maybach's small team in Germany and the passion for quality and tone rings out through the instruments they build.
The guitar comes with a Maybach Luxury Hardcase.
- Body - Two-piece mahogany body
- Top - Two-piece set-in maple top
- Neck - Mahogany neck
- Fretboard - Indian Rosewood fretboard
- Inlay - M.o.P Trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Binding - Binding on the neck and body
- Headstock - Larson Style Headstock without binding
- Pickups - 2x Amber Spirit of 59 humbuckers
- Electronics - 3-Way toggle switch, 2 x Volume- and 2x tone control CTS TVT Custom potentiometers
- Tuners - Kluson machine heads with tulip tuning pegs
- Finish - NC Aged
- Colour - Havanna Tobacco
- Case - Maybach Luxury case