We are all very excited that The Mojo from Ruokangas Guitars is back at The North American Guitar! Sleek and stylish this versatile instrument is incredibly fun to play.
Perfect for players looking for that bright crisp tele tone.
From the Luthier:
Tone is usually my first source of inspiration when making a new guitar model. Regarding the Mojo model, Wilko Johnson was definitely one of my key influences. Listen to the early Dr. Feelgood tunes 'I Don't Mind' or 'Keep It Out Of Sight'. Mind blowing sounds and attitude!
Thermo treatment changes wood in the same way as decades of natural aging does, period. When done the right way, thermo treatment has only positive effects.
- Model: MOJO CLASSIC
- Serial #1809340-M
- Colour: Solid black
- Body: High Gloss PU
- Neck: High Gloss PU
- Body Construction: Solid
- Neck Construction: Bolt-on / traditional
- Topwood: No separate top
- Bodywood: Alder (Alnus Glutinosa)
- Neckwood: Maple (Acer Saccharum)
- Fretboard: Maple (Acer Saccharum)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: 41 mm Narrow D
- Frets: 21 / Medium Stainless Steel
- Fret Markers: Black dots
- Binding: No bindings
- Headstock: Natural w/ Decal logo
- Nut: Moose Shin Bone
- Hardware: Nickel plated
- Tuners: Gotoh SD91 Non-locking
- Bridge: Wilkinson by Gotoh WT3
- Strap Buttons: Gotoh Straplocks
- Knob Type: Dome
- Pickguard: 4-ply Tortoise
- Pickup Config: S-S
- Pickups: Häussel Broad
- Pickup Covers: Nickel plated (neck)
- Pickup Rings: No pickup rings
- Wiring: V-T / 3-way lever switch
- Tuning Method: Ruokangas standard
- Tuning: Standard (E)
- Strings:010-046 Elixir