Cornell Romany 10 Guitar Amplifier, 10 Watts
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Cornell Romany 10 is a fantastic little combo amp, perfect for home and studio use, but also well suited to small venues.
The amp is supplied with a 10" Jensen Blue Label Speaker and covers a huge tonal range, from chimey cleans through to roaring saturated tweed tones.
Cornell amps are handmade here in the UK and feature innovative designs like the multi-stage output section that makes this amp so versatile.
The tweed cabinet and brown grille give the amp a classic vintage look.
- Panel: Hi input, Volume, Bass, Treble
- Switches: EQ Cut, Power A-B-C-D, Mains (On/Off
- Valves: ECC83 (x1), 6L6GT (x1)
- Output: A - 10 watts, B - 2 watts, C - ¼ watt , D - 0.05 watt, 8 ohm jack
- Single ended class A Cathode bias
- Cabinet: Classic Tweed, Brown grille, Leather handle
- Supplied with Jensen 10 inch Blue Label speaker
- Height: 13 in (330 mm)
- Width: 18 in (457 mm)
- Depth: 7.5 in (197 mm)
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Power Rating: 120v US Power
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us