Cornell Valve Acoustic Guitar Amp
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Cornell Acoustic Amp is Denis Cornell's handwired all-valve acoustic guitar amp.
Featuring a single channel and a 50 watt output, the Cornell Acoustic amplifier is designed to do just that - amplify the natural sound of your acoustic guitar.
- Send and return for acoustic effects.
- Bass, middle(filtered) and subtle treble controls. Volume. Master volume.
- 2 inputs
- Switch: Standby switch and mains on/off
- Valve Complement: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC81, 2 x 6L6
- Output: 50 watts
- Celestion Truvox 12 inch speaker
- Weight: 19.5 Kg 42.9 lbs
- Size: Height: 20", 51 cm; Width: 19", 48.5 cm; Depth: 9", 23 cm
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us