This is a lovely little Parlour from Dave King guitars based in Berkshire. Built in a beautiful set of Brazilian Rosewood with Adirondack Spruce for the top.
Tonally there is a huge amount of activity in the trebles whilst still being perfectly balanced for a smaller instrument.
It's lively, rich, the ultimate little blues machine that packs a punch! In beautiful condition and comes with a hard case.
- Back and sides: Brazilian Rosewood
- Top: Italian Spruce
- Neck: Flames Sycamore
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: Ebony
- Fretboard: Brazilian rosewood
- Bridge: Brazilian rosewood
- Tuners: Gotoh Classical Ebony Tuners
- Pegs: Ebony
- Headplate: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 13/16"
- Scale length: 626mm
- Depth at Lower bought: 5.9 inches
- Depth at Upper bought: 3.9 inches
- Width at Lower bought: 12.5 inches
- Depth at upper bought: 8.7 inches
- Custom Calton Case