This December Deal features the Froggy Bottom K Limited electro-acoustic guitar (pre-owned) with a free ToneWood Amp and Elliott Elite capo, for £6,550 - that's a saving of nearly £5,000!
This Froggy Bottom Model K Limited acoustic guitar is a stunning example and features beautiful Fiddleback Honduras Mahogany back and sides and an Adirondack Red Spruce top.
Designed and built by Michael Millard and his team of luthiers in Chelsea, Vermont, the Froggy Bottom M Limited is decorated with a top perimeter of premium, wild-caught New Zealand Paua Abalone shell.
Its Mahogany neck is topped by a Gabon Ebony fingerboard offering 20 frets and #7 pattern green Abalone fingerboard position markers.
The K Limited comes with a black American Vintage series TKL hard case.
The main features of the Froggy Bottom Model K Limited include:
- Model K Limited Mahogany with top perimeter of premium wild caught New Zealand Paua abalone shell (Haliotis iris)
- Fiddleback Honduras mahogany
- Adirondack Red Spruce top
- 25.25 in. scale length
- 1 3/4 in. bone nut and saddle
- Solid peg head
- Gabon ebony fingerboard with 20 frets
- 14 frets to body join
- #7 pattern green abalone fingerboard position markers
- Abalone frog logo headstock inlay
- 4A Headstock overlay veneer
- Bound headstock
- Abalone rosette and backstripe
- Gold Waverly 4060G solid headstock tuners
- Maple bindings and grafts
- Maple heel cap
- Ebony bridge pins and end pins with Paua abalone dots
- Clear high gloss finish
- Belly Bridge
- Imitation tortoise pick guard
- Includes Black American Vintage Series TKL case
- LR Baggs Anthem