Deimel Firestar, Aged Desert Dawn
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Deimel Firestar has been built as a new classic tool for creative and modern guitar music. A lot of people nowadays like the so-called "offset waist guitars" for their beautiful and ergonomic shape. As there are only a few well-known designs, Frank Deimel has developed his own offset waist body shape, called the Firestar.
Evolving from classic, historic guitar designs, the Firestar has a "good to reach" 21-fret bolt on neck, seated into a newly developed body design. The slight offset body with tight hips and long belly balances just perfect in almost any playing position. The use of a reversed, slightly angled headstock is intentional. Deimel are convinced that an extended portion on the lower strings adds significant overtones to the flavor of the Firestar tone. It also allows for easy-to-bend trebles, and tighter-sounding bottom strings. Various tone controls, which are comfortably placed around the moves of the stroking hand, are in easy-to-reach areas. A Mastery bridge and vibrato guarantee the smooth and in-tune handling of vibrato sounds. For more information, check out Deimel's extensive page.
- Body: Firestar
- Body material: Paulownia, 3-parts
- Color: Aged Desert Dawn
- Finish: Nitro
- Neck: Roasted Maple
- Neck shape: Medium fat 59 JM
- Radius: Compound, 9.5" to 12"
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fret wire: Wagner Medium Jumbo
- Nut material: Unbleached Bone
- Bridge/tailpiece: Mastery Bridge and Vibrato
- Tuners: Gotoh SDS510, nickel
- Pickups: Hand wound Deimel JM-V & JM-90, vintage white; built-in piezo
- Controls: 1x toggle for pu selection (upper left); 3x sliders (upper right: piezo on/off, serial/parallel, surf switch); volume/tone (lower right)
- Serial number: 221
- Year of build: 2022
- Case: Hiscox w/Deimel logo
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Frank Deimel has been building guitars since his early adolescence and started his professional business in 1998 in Berlin. Giving an unimpeachable tool to a musician but also mirroring his/her unique style is his absolute goal.