Deimel Guitarworks Doublestar RawTone 20th Anniversary Edition Electric Guitar, Semi-Trans Matt Gold
This is a phenomenal Deimel Guitarworks Doublestar RawTone, with a classic vintage like feel, combing two iconic guitar designs to create an absolute powerhouse of an instrument!
This particular model features a TV Jones T-90 pickup at the neck and a Lollar BS Tele pickup at the bridge, with a Mastery M3 Tele-style bridge, meaning it is a true hybrid between a P90-equipped Les Paul Special Double Cut and a Telecaster.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Diemel Guitarworks, this guitar has a semi-transparent matt gold finish.
- Body: Honduran Mahogany, one piece, with Eastern maple top in drop top manner
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Katalox
- Inlays: MOP dots
- Frets: 22 Wagner Medium Jumbo
- Scale length: 25.5”, compound radius 9.5” to 12”
- Neck shape: Medium fat 59
- Headstock: Black fiber with MOP logo inlay
- Nut: Unbleached bone
- Glue: Bone
- Colour: 20th anniversary semi-transparent matt gold
- Pickguard: Tortoise-shell
- Backplate: Bakelite
- Pickups: Lollar BS Tele Bridge & TV Jones T-90 Neck
- Bridge: Mastery M3
- Tuners: Kluson TonePros Vintage satin
- Knobs: Glendale Raw Steel Dome
- Switches: Gotoh three-way toggle with gold contacts
- Capacitors: TAD Oilcap 22nf
- Case: Hiscox
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Frank Deimel has been building guitars since his early adolescence and started his professional business in 1998 in Berlin. Giving an unimpeachable tool to a musician but also mirroring his/her unique style is his absolute goal.