This stunning Archtop from Eastman Guitars showcases a host of their finest appointments and craftsmanship with all solid tone woods, hand carved for the back and sides and a hand wound Lollar Johnny Smith pickup to marry classic tones with the contemporary aesthetic.
This particular instrument is constructed in the Venetian style with a Spruce top and a gorgeous Flamed Maple set for the back and sides which instantly places the feel and tonality in the realm of the remarkable and iconic instruments from the 1960s.
The playability meets the same impeccable standard as the tone and build of the guitar, with fantastic access all the way through to the dusty end with the deep cutaway and classic heel.
This instrument is in excellent condition and comes in it's original hardcase.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even C
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length:25"
- Body Style:Venetian
- Body Dimensions:17" x 3 1/8
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Handcarved Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Top, Back Fingerboard, F-Holes, Headstock
- Binding Material:Maple
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Pickguard:Ebony w/ Maple Binding
- Tailpiece:Ebony on Brass
- Bridge:Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners:Schaller E-M6Ga
- Neck Pickup:Lollar Floating Johnny Smith
- Potentiometers:500k Linear Thumbwheel
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Case:Hardshell Case