Echopark Clarence J Model, Antique Cream Rose
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Inspired by the utilitarian prototype shape originally designed in 1969 by Clarence Leonidas Fender and George Fullerton, Echopark's Clarence model honors that legacy. Featuring a solid alder body with their signature rose pattern in the lightly aged white finish, a maple neck, and unique pickup options, it's a modern take on a classic that can tackle a wide array of playing styles and genres.
- Body: Solid alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck profile: Medium 58 C
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret wire: Medium jumbo
- Pickups: J Blade
- Electronics: Vintage ceramic caps and CTS pots
- Bridge/tailpiece: Echopark custom spec
- Scale length: 25-1/4"
- Nut width: 1-5/8"
- Weight: 9lbs-1oz
- Case: Hard case
- Serial number: 2 6603
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Echopark's Clarence model is named in honor of the prototype model first designed by Clarence Leonidas Fender and George Fullerton in 1969
- A solid alder body, from Echopark's collection of old stock, air-dried timbers, is paired with a maple neck and ebony fretboard
- The lightly aged white finish has a subtle signature rose pattern
Echopark instruments are handcrafted in Detroit by luthier Gabriel Currie. Producing a limited number of instruments per year, Echopark guitars are highly sought after.