Echopark Clarence J Model, Antique Cream Rose
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
Inspired by the utilitarian prototype shape originally designed in 1969 by Clarence Leonidas Fender and George Fullerton, Echopark's Clarence model honors that legacy. Featuring a solid alder body with their signature rose pattern in the lightly aged white finish, a maple neck, and unique pickup options, it's a modern take on a classic that can tackle a wide array of playing styles and genres.
- Body: Solid alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck profile: Medium 58 C
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret wire: Medium jumbo
- Pickups: J Blade
- Electronics: Vintage ceramic caps and CTS pots
- Bridge/tailpiece: Echopark custom spec
- Scale length: 25-1/4"
- Nut width: 1-5/8"
- Case: Hard case
- Serial number: 2 6603
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- Echopark's Clarence model is named in honor of the prototype model first designed by Clarence Leonidas Fender and George Fullerton in 1969
- A solid alder body, from Echopark's collection of old stock, air-dried timbers, is paired with a maple neck and ebony fretboard
- The lightly aged white finish has a subtle signature rose pattern
This product listing was written by Todd. If you’d like to talk to Todd about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours
Email Todd about this guitar
Echopark instruments are handcrafted in Detroit by luthier Gabriel Currie. Producing a limited number of instruments per year, Echopark guitars are highly sought after.