Echopark Sinker Pine Series Sinker Standard, Aged Butterscotch
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
"For decades I’ve been searching for a timber that is as rare as rubies, sweet as honey, light as the wind, non-rainforest, sustainable, and distinctly American."
That search led Echopark's Gabriel Currie to a set of ancient sinker pine from northern Michigan, cut down by loggers in the 1800s. As part of his Handcrafted Series, this Sinker Standard features an eye-catching butterscotch finish and a combination of J Blade and 55T pickups, allowing the player a wide array of tonal options. Its one-piece maple neck and fretboard sports a C slim profile. The body shape is his Clarence model, named in honor of the prototype model first designed by Clarence Leonidas Fender and George Fullerton in 1969. The result is vintage-inspired and hand-crafted, yet indisputably modern.
- Body: Solid sinker pine
- Neck: Flamed maple, one piece
- Neck profile: 59 C slim
- Pickup: J Blade and 55T neck pickup
- Bridge and tailpiece: Echopark custom spec raw steel
- Fret wire: Medium Jumbo Jescar 45085
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1-5/8"
- Case: Hard case
- Serial number: 2 6608
- Year of build: 2021
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Why buy this guitar
- The body shape is his Clarence model, named in honor of the prototype model first designed by Clarence Leonidas Fender and George Fullerton in 1969
- A solid body of sinker pine from Michigan's northern forests is paired with a one piece flamed maple neck
- This butterscotch finish is all mid-century vintage vibes
Echopark instruments are handcrafted in Detroit by luthier Gabriel Currie. Producing a limited number of instruments per year, Echopark guitars are highly sought after.