David Eichelbaum Super Grand Concert, Acacia Koa & Sitka Spruce - Pre-Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
David Eichelbaum started building in the mid-1990s and was hugely inspired by legendary luthier Jim Olson. He describes his Grand Concert model as "a contemporary fingerstyle instrument for today's playing styles". It sports an absolutely beautiful set of acacia koa for the back and sides, bringing bright clarity and a crisp snap to your hammer-ons and pull-offs, and a master-grade Sitka spruce top supplies plenty of balance and warmth. This comfortably-sized concert guitar is one that will take you from playing at home to on-stage with incredible ease. Though crafted back in 2009, it remains in excellent overall condition, though there is a minor smudge in the finish on the back of the headstock. The truss rod cover was replaced, and is adjustable from inside the soundhole. It comes pre-installed with an AKG C516 miniature condenser mic, strap button, and clear pickguard.
Please note that dimensions on this model differ from the Grand Concert measurements on David's site. This guitar is listed to the best of our knowledge after thorough inspection. Please feel free to contact us for an in-hand description of this guitar.
- Model: "Super" Grand Concert Cutaway
- Back and sides: Acacia koa
- Top: Master-grade Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Flamed koa
- Binding: Brazilian rosewood
- Purfling: Abalone
- Bracing: Adirondack spruce
- Neck: One-piece mahogany w/ carbon fiber
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Frets: Medium Jumbo (.095" x .045")
- Saddle and nut material: Fossilized walrus ivory
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 Delta Series, gold with ebony buttons
- Truss rod: Adjustable two way
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Lower bout: 15-1/4"
- Depth: 4-1/4"
- Case: MainStage hard case
- Serial number: SEIM090186
- Year of build: 2009
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
This product listing was written by Lindsay. If you’d like to talk to Lindsay about this guitar, you can do so here:
Get your personalized demo
Fill in your details below, tell us what you'd like to hear, and we'll send your personal demo within 24 hours