Fairbanks F-20 Nick Lucas Acoustic Guitar, Flamed Maple & Adirondack Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The Fairbanks F-20NL is a faithful reproduction of the second model endorsed by the crooning troubadour of guitar music in the early twentieth century, Nick Lucas. Like the F-10NL, the F-20NL uses the same templates and molds as the standard F-20 and adds roughly 1/2" to its total body depth, creating a much larger presence in relation to its body size. Thin, unscalloped top bracing creates a loud, well-balanced tone all the way up the neck. In addition, standard NL appointments include double-bound fingerboard, soundhole, top and back, and MOP Nick Lucas-style fingerboard and headstock inlays.
- F-20 NL 14 fret
- Top and bracing: Adirondack Spruce
- Back/sides/neck: Flamed Maple
- Madagascar Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Width, upper bout: 10.2"
- Width, lower bout: 14.8"
- Depth, neck block: 3.8"
- Depth, tail block: 4.6"
- Frets to body: 14
- Nut/saddle/pins: bone
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Saddle spacing: 2-3/8"
- Fingerboard radius - 12"
- Body binding: ivoroid/B/W
- Fingerboard binding: ivoroid/B/W
- Fingerboard inlay: MOP Nick Lucas
- Headstock inlay: MOP fleur de lis, "Fairbanks"
- MOP logo and Nick Lucas fgbd inlay
- Finish: nitrocellulose over shellac
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Dale Fairbanks certainly understands the minutiae of turn of the century Gibson guitars and uniqley captures that within his own instruments, aka Fairbanks Guitars.