The Fairbanks F-LG is based on the Gibson LG-0 model from the 1950s and 1960s. Dale Fairbanks is renowned for his work as a restorer of vintage Martin and Gibson guitars, and as such, knows exactly what to look for when building his own!
The F-LG features an all-Mahogany body and neck with a Madagascar Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- Natural finish - nitro over shellac
- All Mahogany body and neck
- Red spruce bracing
- Madagascar Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- 1-3/4" nut
- 2-1/4" bridge spacing
- Full modern 'C' neck
- Ebony headstock veneer
- Waverly tuners/ ivoroid buttons
- ABS bindings/multiple purflings
- Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Two-way truss rod