Fairbanks F-LG Acoustic Guitar, All-Mahogany - Pre Owned
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 11 months
The Fairbanks F-LG is based on the Gibson LG-0 model from the 1950s and 1960s. Dale Fairbanks is renowned for his work as a restorer of vintage Martin and Gibson guitars, and as such, knows exactly what to look for when building his own!
The F-LG features an all-Mahogany body and neck with a Madagascar Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- Natural finish - nitro over shellac
- All Mahogany body and neck
- Red spruce bracing
- Madagascar Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- 1-3/4" nut
- 2-1/4" bridge spacing
- Full modern 'C' neck
- Ebony headstock veneer
- Waverly tuners/ ivoroid buttons
- ABS bindings/multiple purflings
- Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Two-way truss rod
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Dale Fairbanks certainly understands the minutiae of turn of the century Gibson guitars and uniqley captures that within his own instruments, aka Fairbanks Guitars.