Fairbanks F20 NL Mahogany / Adirondack Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Dale Fairbank's take on the legendary late 1920's Nick Lucas model.
- F-20NL 12 fret
- Top and bracing: red spruce
- Back/sides/neck: genuine honduran mahogany
- Madagascar Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Ebony headstock veneer
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Width, upper bout: 10-1/4"
- Width, lower bout: 14-3/4
- Depth, neck block: 4-1/8"
- Depth, tail block: 4-1/2"
- Frets to body: 12
- Nut/saddle/pins: unbleached bone
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Saddle spacing: 2-3/8"
- Fingerboard radius - 12"
- Body binding: ivoroid/B/W
- Fingerboard binding: ivoroid/B/W
- Fingerboard inlay: MOP Nick Lucas
- Headstock inlay: MOP fleur de lis, "Fairbanks"
- MOP logo and Nick Lucas fgbd inlay
- Finish: nitrocellulose over shellac
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Dale Fairbanks certainly understands the minutiae of turn-of-the-century Gibson guitars and uniquely captures that within his own instruments, aka Fairbanks Guitars.