Fairbanks F20 NL Mahogany / Adirondack Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
Dale Fairbank's take on the legendary late 1920's Nick Lucas model.
- F-20NL 12 fret
- Top and bracing: red spruce
- Back/sides/neck: genuine honduran mahogany
- Madagascar Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Ebony headstock veneer
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Width, upper bout: 10-1/4"
- Width, lower bout: 14-3/4
- Depth, neck block: 4-1/8"
- Depth, tail block: 4-1/2"
- Frets to body: 12
- Nut/saddle/pins: unbleached bone
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Saddle spacing: 2-3/8"
- Fingerboard radius - 12"
- Body binding: ivoroid/B/W
- Fingerboard binding: ivoroid/B/W
- Fingerboard inlay: MOP Nick Lucas
- Headstock inlay: MOP fleur de lis, "Fairbanks"
- MOP logo and Nick Lucas fgbd inlay
- Finish: nitrocellulose over shellac
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Dale Fairbanks certainly understands the minutiae of turn of the century Gibson guitars and uniqley captures that within his own instruments, aka Fairbanks Guitars.