Fairbanks F20-S Nick Lucas Acoustic Guitar, Gold Sparkle
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
The Fairbanks F20 acoustic guitar is Dale Fairbanks' take on the legendary late 1920s Nick Lucas model, but this special edition features a gold sparkle finish.
The Fairbanks F20 features a Red Spruce top with genuine Honduran Mahogany back and sides. This edition features a special gold sparkle finish.
- F-20NL 12 fret acoustic guitar
- Special Gold Sparkle finish
- Top and bracing: red spruce
- Back/sides/neck: genuine honduran mahogany
- Madagascar Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Ebony headstock veneer
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Width, upper bout: 10-1/4"
- Width, lower bout: 14-3/4
- Depth, neck block: 4-1/8"
- Depth, tail block: 4-1/2"
- Frets to body: 12
- Nut/saddle/pins: unbleached bone
- Nut width: 1-3/4"
- Saddle spacing: 2-3/8"
- Fingerboard radius - 12"
- Body binding: ivoroid/B/W
- Fingerboard binding: ivoroid/B/W
- Fingerboard inlay: MOP Nick Lucas
- Headstock inlay: MOP fleur de lis, "Fairbanks"
- MOP logo and Nick Lucas fgbd inlay
- Finish: nitrocellulose over shellac
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us
Dale Fairbanks certainly understands the minutiae of turn of the century Gibson guitars and uniqley captures that within his own instruments, aka Fairbanks Guitars.