This Frank Brothers Arcade model is the first Arcade to hit the UK following its launch at the NAMM show in January 2018!
The new Arcade model from Frank Brothers features a solid Genuine Mahogany body with an Eastern Rock Maple bound top. The Quartersawn Genuin Mahogany neck is topped by a Quartersawn Macassar Ebony fretboard with full access to all 22 frets.
In the electronics department, the Arcade boasts a matched pair of Lollar El Rayo humbuckers with a four-pot control configuration and a three-way selector switch.
The guitar is finished in Frank Brothers' Tobacco Burst finish with a super-thin nitrocellulose lacquer with a gloss top and satin body and neck. The guitar includes a G&G custom fitted hard case and certificate of authenticity.
- Body: Genuine Mahogany
- Top: Eastern Rock Maple
- Fretboard Material: Quartersawn Macassar Ebony
- Neck: Quartersawn Genuine Mahogany
- Headstock overlay: Satin Black with Macassar Ebony truss rod cover
- Truss rod: Traditional single-action
- Fretboard Radius: 12”
- Scale length: 25”
- Nut Width: 1 11/16”
- Nut Material: Bone
- Inlays: Pearloid dots, white side dots, Frank Brothers Italian Celluloid Pearl headstock logo
- Headstock: 14 Degree angle
- Frets: Jescar 51108 18% Nickel Silver (0.108” H x 0.051” W)
- Finish: Super thin nitro-cellulose lacquer. Satin neck and body, gloss top
- Tuners: Japanese made Gotoh
- Bridge: Vintage correct ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Japanese made Gotoh Aluminum Stop
- Strap buttons: Frank Brothers custom strap buttons in Chrome
- Pickups: Matched set of Lollar El Rayo Humbuckers
- Wire: Vintage style cloth covered
- Case: G&G custom fitted case