This absolutely stunning little Froggy Bottom C-Deluxe is a real Gem.
With a handful of particularly tasteful custom appointments, this guitar is notably special from the first glance, and this is only made absolute when you then sit down with it and start to play.
The incredibly figured Guatemalan Rosewood back and sides gift this guitar with an astoundingly warm and balanced tone, with the custom spec German Spruce top pairing up beautifully and completing the sonic picture of this versatile little number.
The Mahogany Neck topped with an Ebony Fretboard boasts all the magnificent playability one would expect from a Froggy, and retains great playability and clarity throughout the length of the instrument.
With an incredible amount of body and character, this guitar is an absolute belter when played with a flatpick, and none of this is lost when you ease up and take to it with a finger style approach, with a beautiful array of harmonic overtones and singing sustain defining the character of this impressive instrument.
This guitar comes with a fitted hardcase.
- Figured Gautemalan rosewood back & sides
- Custom, German Spruce top
- Custom Koa body bindings, heel & end grafts - super rich looking!
- Ebony fretboard with fleur de lis abalone fret markers
- Ebony, pyramid bridge with Ebony bridge pins
- Shorter, 24.75" scale length
- Abalone rosette
- Abalone back center strip
- Faux tortoiseshell colored pickguard
- Nickel Waverly tuning machines on the slotted headstock
- Beautiful Guatemalan rosewood headstock faceplate
- Bound headstock with stunning Frog logo
- Mahogany neck
- Bone nut & saddle
- Custom Geib style case