This stunning H-12 takes one of our favourite Froggy Bottom designs and switches out the traditional Rosewood set for some truly gorgeous Koa.
Paired with the Adirondack Red Spruce Top, this versatile little guitar takes on the sweetness and harmonically rich nature of Koa alongside the inherent body and liveliness of a 12-fret Adi topped H Model.
The Mahogany neck is incredibly comfortable to play all the way through, with the Gabon Ebony board providing a familiar and smooth platform from a whole host of playing styles with clear articulation and wonderful note separation.
This beautiful instrument comes in a fitted TKL Hardcase.
- Adirondack Red Spruce Top
- Koa Back & Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Gabon Ebony Fretboard
- 25" Scale Length
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- #3 Pattern Green Abalone Fingerboard Position Markers
- Abalone Frog Logo Headstock Inlay
- Ziricote Headstock Overlay
- Bound Headstock
- Abalone Rosette and Backstrip
- Nickel Waverly #4063 Slothead Tuners
- Maple Bindings and Grafts
- Maple Heel Cap
- Clear High Gloss Finish
- Belly Bridge
- Ebony Bridge Pins and End Pins with Paua Abalone Dots
- Imitation Tortoise Pickguard
- Black American Vintage Series TKL Case