The M Deluxe is Froggy Bottoms take on the Grand Concert style acoustic guitar, but brings to the form a whole host of the attributes that make their guitars so special.
With a gorgeous set of Indian Rosewood for the back and sides paired with an Adirondack Red Spruce top, the tonality of the guitar centres around a truly inspiring blend of warmth and clarity, with plenty of character and stellar separation to the output of the guitar across the board and great access granted by the smooth Venetian cutaway.
Boasting magnificent playability and response, this guitar is an absolute dream to play with a huge dynamic range and articulation throughout each register as you climb up the fretboard.
This versatile and stunning instrument comes in a Black American Vintage Series TKL Hardcase.
- Adirondack Red Spruce Top
- Indian rosewood Back & Sides
- Venetian Cutaway
- 25.1" Scale Length
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- Gabon Ebony Fretboard
- 14-Fret Neck Join
- #5 Pattern Inlays (Diamonds) In Green Abalone
- Abalone Frog Logo Headstock Inlay
- Indian rosewood Headstock Overlay
- Bound Headstock
- Abalone Rosette & Backstroke
- Nickel Waverly #4060 Tuners
- Maple Bindings and Grafts
- Maple Heel Cap
- Clear High Gloss Finish
- Belly Bridge
- Wide 2 5/16" Bridge Pin Spacing
- Ebony Bridge Pins & End Pins With Paua Abalone Dots
- Imitation Tortoise Pick Guard
- Black American Vintage Series TKL Case