This pre-owned Froggy Bottom M Limited in Koa and Adirondack Spruce with top perimeter of premium wild caught New Zealand Paua abalone shell (Haliotis iris).
Another absolutely incredible M from the masterful Froggy Bottom Guitars.
The Froggy Bottom M model is their most popular body shape here in the UK, and this particular combination of Koa and Adirondack Spruce is not only stunning to the eye but also delivers a tone and depth that is hugely inspiring.
In fabulous condition with one small ding on the back.
- Koa back & sides
- Adirondack spruce top
- 25.1 in. scale length
- 1 3/4 in. bone nut and saddle
- Solid peg head
- Gabon ebony fingerboard with 20 frets
- 14 frets to body join
- #7 pattern green abalone fingerboard position markers
- Abalone frog logo headstock inlay
- 4A Headstock overlay veneer
- Bound headstock
- Abalone rosette and backstripe
- Gold Waverly 4060G solid headstock tuners
- Maple bindings and grafts
- Maple heel cap
- Ebony bridge pins and end pins with Paua abalone dots
- Clear high gloss finish
- Belly Bridge
- Imitation tortoise pick guard
- Black American Vintage Series TKL case