MODEL M Limited Mahogany with top perimeter of premium wild caught New Zealand Paua abalone shell (Haliotis iris).
Another absolutely iincredible M from the masterful Froggy Bottom Guitars.
The Froggy Bottom M model is their most popular body shape here in the UK, and this particular combination of Sapele Mahogany and German Spruce is not only stunning to the eye but also delivers a tone and depth that is hugely inspiring.
- 5A figured Sapele mahogany back & sides
- German spruce top
- 25.1 in. scale length
- 1 3/4 in. bone nut and saddle
- Solid peg head
- Gabon ebony fingerboard with 20 frets
- 14 frets to body join
- #7 pattern green abalone fingerboard position markers
- Abalone frog logo headstock inlay
- 4A Headstock overlay veneer
- Bound headstock
- Abalone rosette and backstripe
- Gold Waverly 4060G solid headstock tuners
- Maple bindings and grafts
- Maple heel cap
- Ebony bridge pins and end pins with Paua abalone dots
- Clear high gloss finish
- Belly Bridge
- Imitation tortoise pick guard
- Black American Vintage Series TKL case