This Model G Limited Maple is a stunning example of Michael Millard's luthiery, providing modern appointments in a traditional jumbo shape with a tight-waisted profile.
The Froggy Bottom Model G features a 5A European fiddleback maple for the back and sides back and sides with an adirondack red spruce top, complemented by premium wild-caught New Zealand Paua abalone shell (Haliotis iris) for the back stripe, headstock, and rosette.
The mahogany neck is topped by a Gabon ebony fingerboard with 20 frets and the neck-to-body join at the 14th.
The Model G's beautiful wood combination is decorated with a Tobacco Sunburst finish, and the guitar includes a Black American Vintage Series TKL case.
- MODEL G Deluxe Maple
- 5A European fiddleback maple (sycamore) back & sides
- Adirondack Red Spruce top
- 25.25 in. scale length
- 1 3/4 in. bone nut and saddle
- Solid peg head
- Gabon ebony fingerboard with 20 frets
- 14 frets to body join
- #3 pattern green abalone fingerboard position markers
- Abalone frog logo headstock inlay
- DLX grade brown Indian Rosewood headstock overlay
- Bound headstock
- Abalone rosette and back stripe
- Nickel Waverly #4060 tuners for solid headstock
- Maple bindings and grafts
- Maple heel cap
- Tobacco sunburst top, back, sides & neck
- Belly Bridge
- Standard 2 3/16" bridge pin spacing
- Ebony bridge pins and end pins with Paua abalone dots
- Imitation tortoise pick guard
- John Pearse #300M medium .056 - .013
- Black American Vintage Series TKL case