The Furch Blue D CM guitar is their most affordable solid-wood instrument. The soundboard is made from high-grade western red cedar, and the back and sides feature high-quality African mahogany.
Open-Pore Finish leaves wood pores exposed, which preserves the natural acoustic properties of tonewoods. The combination of these high-quality solid tonewoods and finish produces a beautiful musical sound across the entire tonal range with slightly pronounced lows.
- Top: Western Red Cedar
- Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Rosette: Black Walnut Double Ring
- Body Binding: Tortoise Colour
- Neck: African Mahogany with CNR System Dual Action Adjustment
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Head Veneer: Ebony
- Fretboard Binding: None
- Tuners: Furch Machine Chrome 1:18 Gear Ratio
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pins: Ebony
- Saddle: Compensated Tusq
- Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: Artificial Tortoise with transparent extension towards soundhole
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 25 9/16"